Search Strategy Consulting Service
Do You Have a Comprehensive Search Strategy?
THE RIGHT ENTERPRISE SEARCH STRATEGY TO SUPPORT BUSINESS GOALS
Do you have a solid strategy that supports search and information discovery in your organization? In our experience, we have found that:
- Search effectiveness, or lack of it, impacts business productivity in most organizations.
- As the amount of unstructured content continues to grow, companies who are able to make the best use of their intellectual capital will gain competitive advantage.
- Most organizations do not have a search strategy that directly supports their business objectives.
- We can help you create a search strategy that is pragmatic, cost-conscious, starts from where you are today, and fully supports your key business goals.
Companies who proactively pursue a search strategy benefit in a number of ways:
- Enhanced knowledge worker productivity: the people who make the greatest contribution to your business growth become more productive and enthusiastic.
- Improved corporate agility: evolving circumstances and market conditions are easier to exploit with fast, effective and secure access to corporate knowledge.
- Focus on your core business: we take care of your enterprise search system through assessment, deployment, support, and maintenance, enabling your internal team to focus less on the day-to-day troubleshooting and more on strategic goals.
- Global knowledge sharing: expand your organization's knowledge base by leveraging text analytics for multiple languages, making your data from around the globe accessible for search.
- Lower cost of ownership: a proactive strategy lowers the cost of ownership and increases the effectiveness of your search system in the long-run.
- Integrated AI: we can help you leverage AI technologies, such as machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), to optimize the user search experience and enhance business results.
ENTERPRISE SEARCH CONSULTING SERVICE OVERVIEW
Our search strategy consulting service is applicable regardless of which search platform you currently use (e.g. Elasticsearch, Solr, Microsoft search solutions, Sinequa, Google Cloud Search, Endeca, Amazon CloudSearch, etc.). Our professional recommendations will take your current circumstances as the starting point for building a solid enterprise search strategy.
This service, led by a senior consultant and supported by subject matter experts, will:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of your corporate objectives, data sets, and the business processes that rely on search
- Conduct a detailed review of the current search infrastructure
- Provide a search strategy report and executive presentation detailing our recommendations.
Contact us to learn more about our enterprise search consulting offerings. Within a few weeks, you could have a practical and innovative enterprise search strategy to move your business forward.