Sensitive Data Scanning Solutions
Scan, Index, and Classify All Digital Data within Your Organization
Ensure Compliance and Mitigate Risks
Enterprises have large volumes of content residing in multiple data sources and formats, the majority of which is unstructured data (text documents, emails, voice recordings, notes, etc.). As this data grows, it becomes very difficult to conduct accurate content identification, classification, monitoring, and analysis.
Because of this challenge, storage of sensitive data, including Personally Identifiable Information (PII/PHI), can pose significant penalty risks due to privacy laws and regulations, such as the GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, and CCPA. For organizations handling sensitive data, it’s critical to have a 360-degree view of their enterprise content in order to mitigate non-compliance, legal, and financial risks.
Example Enterprise Data Scanning Applications
- PII/PHI identification
- GDPR compliance
- LIBOR replacement/transition
- Contract reviews
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Data inventory
- Search & analytics
- Storage analytics
- Information security
Scalable Sensitive Data Scanning Solutions
Our approach combines search with advanced content processing technologies to ingest, enrich, and classify data, structured and unstructured, using the custom business rules defined by your organization. We bring proven technology assets and expertise to help you build a solution that fits your needs – from scanning your data sources and classifying sensitive data to complete reporting and integration with other business applications.
- Aspire Content Processing: a proven framework for acquiring and enriching unstructured data, providing relevant, rich context for search, analytics, and natural language processing applications
- Connectors: securely connect to and acquire content from over 40+ content sources
- Saga Natural Language Understanding (NLU): a new R&D initiative in NLU, Saga helps create and maintain scalable enterprise language models for user interaction and document understanding.
- Deep expertise in unstructured data and search: over a decade of help clients build innovative and powerful search applications to extract greater insights from unstructured data
- Scalable content ingestion technology that can handle petabytes of data
- Text extraction and publishing results to search engine
- Deep analysis of the extracted content
- Build entity and pattern matching models
- Automated PII/PHI and sensitive data detection and classification
- Reporting user interfaces that allow users to examine classification results and record retention decisions
- Captured metadata can be exported from the search engine and prepared for import to business applications
Contact us to discuss your compliance requirements and see how our sensitive data scanning solution can help.