Expert Search Engine Services
- Search Technologies provides expert services to help customers build, configure, tune, manage, and maintain search engines and search-based applications.
- Search Technologies is a pioneer in the field of Managed Search Services, enabling a growing range of blue-chip customers to focus on their core business.
Common customer engagement scenarios include:
- Strategic consulting: Independent consulting services helping organizations to create and implement a sustainable search strategy focused on key business objectives
- Search expertise to address specific issues: Search engine expertise provided at competitive rates, to support projects being managed in-house or by a general systems integrator. For example:
- Addressing specific issues within existing search implementations such as relevancy or performance challenges
- Designing and implementing search functionality within a broader IT project
- Advising on search product choice, including consideration of open source alternatives where appropriate
- Complete solution delivery: A complete, project managed service from requirements gathering and architecture design through implementation, launch, and ongoing support
- Managed search services: Search Technologies manages all aspects of search system administration and maintenance, including search quality monitoring, 24 / 7 support and hosting services
Search Technologies provides expert services for most of the leading search engines and maintains expert practices for:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2010 and 2007
- FAST Search Server (all versions - FAST ESP, FS4SP, FSIS, FSIA)
- The Google Search Appliance
- The leading open source platforms, Elasticsearch, Solr and Lucene
- A wide range of other search products including Amazon Cloudsearch, Autonomy, Oracle Endeca, Sinequa, and Coveo.
Almost all modern search engine features, from relevancy ranking to search navigators, require data structure. A growing part of Search Technologies' business is helping large organizations to optimize their unstructured content using our proven techniques and Aspire Content Processing framework.
Contact us to discuss your search requirements and how we can help.