Data Connectors for SharePoint 2013
Sophisticated repositories, off-the-shelf data connectors seldom meet expectations
Based on our experience from 800+ enterprise search implementation projects, we have learned that connecting a sophisticated document repository to SharePoint 2013 for search purposes requires more than a plug-and-play approach. In secure environments, data connectivity is seldom as simple as software software vendors imply.
We approach data connectors for SharePoint 2013 with:
- Proven software tools
- Extensive experience with search engine and data connectivity
- A pragmatic attitude
This is why world-renowned companies have relied on Search Technologies to implement and maintain enterprise search excellence using SharePoint 2013.
SERVICE DETAILS AND FEATURES
Depending on the nature of the repository to be indexed, building connectors can be challenging:
- Security is often complex and goes beyond what can be configured with off-the-shelf data connectors
- High volumes or velocity of content makes it difficult to reliably maintain up-to-date indexes
Using our Aspire Data Connector framework, we take a no compromise approach to security and connector performance. Our connectors are:
- Multi-threaded and thread-safe
- Available on all mainstream hardware (and so can index Linux-based repositories, for example, into SharePoint 2013)
- Designed to capture all available metadata within the source, to drive SharePoint 2013 search functionality
- Always delivered by experienced search experts, as part of a services agreement that ensures a positive outcome
OUR WIDE RANGE OF DATA CONNECTORS FOR SHAREPOINT 2013
Connector availability includes Documentum, Salesforce, Lotus Notes, IBM Connections, Jive, eRoom, Box.com, Confluence, and more.
See the full list of SharePoint connectors we currently offer. Additional connectors can be developed and delivered based on your custom requirements.
For further information or an informal discussion, contact us.