SharePoint Search Consulting and Implementation Services
With deep expertise in Microsoft search solutions like FAST ESP, SharePoint search, and Azure search, we've helped organizations create superb search experiences for their SharePoint users, both inside and outside of the firewall.
Since becoming FAST Worldwide Alliance Partner of the Year in 2006, we have delivered more than 30,000 consultant days of services to 150+ Microsoft customers.
ENTERPRISE SEARCH EXCELLENCE - BUILT WITH SHAREPOINT 2013 / 2016 / 2019
SharePoint 2013 provides a rich set of advanced search functionality and a range of deployment options to be exploited.
SharePoint 2016's hybrid implementations can be a cost-effective strategy as some content is stored in the cloud and other content remains on-premise.
SharePoint 2019 offers a modern search experience across SharePoint environments.
Our services range from fully managed design and implementation projects to simply providing SharePoint search experts to be a part of your team. Our goal is to help you deliver enterprise search excellence to your SharePoint users.
MIGRATING FROM FAST ESP OR FAST FOR SHAREPOINT 2010
Based on our many years of FAST ESP experience, we specialize in migrating existing FAST systems to SharePoint search without loss of functionality and preserving your investment. Read more about our FAST to SharePoint 2013 migration service.
COMPLIMENTARY TECHNOLOGIES AND CONNECTORS FOR SHAREPOINT
We also specialize in data connectivity for SharePoint and can help you to index content held in remote repositories such as Documentum, Lotus Notes, Jive, and IBM Connections. View our full list of pre-built SharePoint connectors.
THE SHAREPOINT SEARCH ASSESSMENT SERVICE
We have developed a structured approach to investigating and planning search applications. This “Assessment” methodology has become an integral part of our services business.
- An Assessment typically takes 5-10 consultant-days of effort to research, document and deliver, usually involving a few days on-site with the customer
- It is offered at a subsidized, fixed price as it provides us with the opportunity to demonstrate our deep expertise to potential implementation services customers
Common Use Cases
Our Assessment service can be used in a number of ways, including:
- Implementation planning: provides a road map for creating a highly productive search environment using SharePoint
- Optimization: of existing systems, ensuring that the wide range of features available are being appropriately used to create a highly productive search experience
- Migration planning: a thorough analysis of your current search systems, providing a detailed plan for migration to SharePoint 2013 or 2016
- Leveraging SharePoint search: tuning and discovering new ways to use SharePoint 2013, 2016, and 2019 search capabilities to support business processes and overall productivity
A detailed Assessment Report, which including a costed project plan, is delivered along with an executive-level presentation of the main findings and recommendations.
For further details and pricing information, contact us.