SharePoint 2016 Search Services
Architecture Planning, Configurations, Tuning, and Support for Search in SharePoint 2016
If your organization is using SharePoint 2016 (or any other versions of SharePoint), you are well aware that search impacts user productivity and collaboration. SharePoint 2016 product strategy has a focus on improving functionality and reliability, as well as making it easier to create public-facing sites.
Search Technologies has provided SharePoint consulting and implementation services to more than 800 customers in the US and worldwide, including migrating from FAST or other search engines to SharePoint (2013, 2016). We are a Gold Certified Microsoft partner, with search-related competencies.
SHAREPOINT 2016 SEARCH CONSULTING AND IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
Some of our common SharePoint consulting engagements include:
- Evaluating your search system to identify gaps and recommend methods for optimization
- Migrations from FAST (or other search engines) to SharePoint or upgrades from previous SharePoint versions to 2016.
- Delivering a consistently excellent enterprise search experience in SharePoint 2016
- Putting processes in place to maintain data management and search excellence over the long-term
- Identifying and mitigating disruptions and project risks
- Implementing advanced search and analytics capabilities to get the most out of your data
- Managed services and support with enterprise-level SLAs
SHAREPOINT 2016 HYBRID SEARCH
As your data grows, SharePoint Hybrid implementation may become a cost-effective strategy as some content is stored in the cloud and other content remains on-premises. From a user perspective, this means an interface that presents merged search results from less sensitive cloud content (e.g. documents on OneDrive) to more sensitive content that must remain on-premises (e.g. for compliance). For banks and compliance-driven organizations, a well thought out hybrid search strategy can ensure both security and low costs of ownership.
As a member of the Microsoft Technology Adoption Program for SharePoint Hybrid Search, our consultants are experienced with SharePoint 2016 and actively helping customers explore and implement the hybrid search capabilities.
Read our white paper for practical guidelines on SharePoint hybrid search architectures and configurations.
TECHNOLOGY ASSETS TO SUPPORT ENTERPRISE SEARCH IN SHAREPOINT
We leverage our proven technology assets, consulting experience, and processes to help customers with:
- Quality and ROI improvement for search in SharePoint 2016
- Content categorization and enrichment
- SharePoint-friendly connectors for indexing content from multiple data sources. View our full list of pre-built SharePoint connectors.
- Integration with big data analytics and visualization platforms
Our consultants are highly experienced in enterprise search. We will help you define your strategy, avoid pitfalls, and make the most of the search capabilities built into SharePoint 2016.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and how we can help you improve search in SharePoint 2016.