Solr Consulting and Implementation Services
Solr is a leading open source enterprise search platform from the Apache Software Foundation’s Lucene project. With its flexibility, scalability, and cost effectiveness, Solr is widely used by large and small organizations for a variety of search and big data analytics applications.
Search Technologies has more than a decade of Solr consulting and implementation experience, supporting many Solr adopters, including the US and UK government agencies, technology companies, publishers, and OEMs. With more than 100 Solr experts on our team, we can deliver a full range of services to help optimize your business-critical applications.
Our Solr consulting and implementation services include:
- Search application assessment: to review your technology infrastructure and provide recommendations for deploying and improving Solr search engine performance.
- Solr strategy consulting: to lay out architectural design and implementation roadmap based on your business objectives.
- Solr search engine tuning: as your data and user expectation grow, continuously enhancing search relevancy is needed to support user productivity and business goals.
- Migration: migrating to Solr from another search engine or moving from Solr to a new platform.
- Managed services: whether you need 24x7, regular, or project-based support, our global managed services approach ensures your search and analytics applications are well-supported.
- Support and training: to help your technical team and end-users transition to Solr applications smoothly.
- Big data application consulting and implementation: to assist your big data initiatives with the implementation of Solr-based big data platforms, such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, etc.
Check out Adecco’s success story in boosting recruiter efficiency with a custom Cloudera-Solr search & match application.
Need to bring together data from multiple repositories for search in Solr? We offer a wide range of readily available and custom-built data connectors for your organizational requirements:
- SharePoint 2013
- IBM Connections
- Lotus Notes
- Amazon S3
- And more connectors here
For more information about our Solr consulting and implementation services, contact us.