Solutions and Tools for Managing Unstructured Data
Structuring Unstructured Data
UNSTRUCTURED DATA IS KEY TO INSIGHTS
- 80% of data within the enterprise is unstructured. This includes emails, PDFs, documents, social media, videos, audio, images, and a large amount of business-critical content. The first step to extracting value from that unstructured data is to add structure to it.
- Human-generated content (unstructured) is very different from machine-generated data (structured). It requires a different approach. If insights gained are to be actionable, then confidence is needed in underlying data, and the methods used to add structure.
- As the leading enterprise search implementation company, we've helped hundreds of customers handle the acquisition, processing, and indexing of unstructured data, enabling better search, analytics, and insight discovery.
UNSTRUCTURED DATA EXPERTISE
We bring deep expertise in search and unstructured content to deliver a full range of services, helping you acquire and derive insights from unstructured and semi-structured data. Our services include:
- Data acquisition
- Data cleansing, formatting, enrichment, and indexing for search
- Text extraction, text mining, and natural language processing (NLP)
- End-user application development
- Data quality analysis
TECHNOLOGY ASSETS FOR MANAGING AND ENRICHING UNSTRUCTURED DATA
Developed through hundreds of client projects, our technology assets can help organizations acquire and search across unstructured data in the most efficient and impactful way.
- Aspire content processing for semi-structured and unstructured data
- Saga Natural Language Understanding framework for scalable NLP/NLU applications
- Connectors for a range of unstructured and structured content sources
- Query processing language for advanced query processing
These technology assets are search engine agnostic and work with a wide range of open source and commercial platforms, including Elasticsearch, Solr, SharePoint, Azure Search, Google Cloud Search, etc.
Below are our examples of search-driven applications leveraging both unstructured and structured data to improve operations and business decisions.
- Enterprise data lakes
- Medical insurance fraud detection
- Candidate search and match for staffing firms and recruiters
- Log analytics for security, trend detection, and content personalization
- Financial risk management
- Cybersecurity and insider threat detection
- Sentiment analysis and user experience optimization for e-commerce websites
- Video recommendations engine
- Personalized search results for media and publishing websites
- Precision medicine and bioinformatics
- Precision agriculture
- Market research
- Data storage optimization analytics
Contact us to learn more about how you can make the most use of unstructured data and how we can help.