Text Analytics for Multilingual Search
Global Search and Knowledge Sharing with the Next-Generation Text Analytics
MULTILINGUAL SEARCH - A MODERN TEXT ANALYTICS CHALLENGE
The expansion of data, the variety of search engines and text analytics platforms, the diversity of languages, and the differences in contextual meaning can pose challenging enterprise search roadblocks.
For seamless communications and knowledge sharing through search, modern text analytics needs to delve into linguistic analysis and cultural nuances in documents, emails, shared sites, messaging systems, and multiple business applications. And the more content sources your organization has, the more critical it is to ensure search accuracy. Properly collecting, processing, and enriching your both structured and unstructured data is the foundation of a unified search experience in multiple languages.
A MULTILINGUAL SEARCH PLATFORM FOR GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE AND ANALYTICAL INSIGHTS
Bringing together our extensive search and big data analytics expertise and partnerships, we help you start with the right strategy; then, work with you through the implementation and continuous enhancements of your search and analytics system.
Integrating leading linguistic platforms like Basis Technology’s Rosette Linguistics, content processing solutions like Aspire, and a wide range of search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch, or other commercial search engines), you can enable powerful multilingual search with:
- Tokenization – breaks a chain of text up into words, phrases, symbols, or other meaningful elements called tokens.
- Lemmatization/stemming – groups together the different inflected forms of a word so they can be analyzed as a single item.
- Part of speech tagging – marks up a word in a text as corresponding to a particular part of speech, based on definition and context.
- Decompounding – splits compound words into sub-components.
- Noun phrase extraction – identifies potential phrases within the text.
- Sentence detection – identifies the start and end of a sentence.
- Readings – is used for better search accuracy in non-English languages.
- Entity extraction - identifies standard entities such as dates, email addresses, telephone numbers, zip codes, and people’s names.
- Name indexing and translation - enables name matching and name searches across multiple languages or translating names to and from English.
- An intuitive, robust search interface - enhances knowledge sharing and insight discovery for users across the globe.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS STRATEGY FURTHER WITH AN ENRICHED KNOWLEDGE BASE
Extracting strategic insights from multiple sources with multiple language support allows organizations to analyze data beyond their native languages and seeing better results in various business areas, including:
- Corporate-wide search
- Recruiting search & match
- Publishing & media
- Compliance & security
- Fraud detection
- Business analytics & intelligence
Contact us to start evaluating your search strategy and find out how multilingual text analytics can enhance your search performance.