Unstructured Data Search and Analytics Experts
Consulting, Implementation, and Support
Over 80% of corporate data is unstructured – consider the valuable insights your organization can derive from social media posts, emails, phone conversations, support queries, customer reviews, etc. But it is challenging to gather all of your unstructured data, process it, and make it available for search and analytics. Thus, getting more value out of unstructured data starts with the right approach to content acquisition and processing. This is where we can help.
SEARCH AND ANALYZE UNSTRUCTURED DATA
Our extensive experience in building unstructured data search and analytics applications has helped clients gain tremendous insights, ultimately improving operations across multiple use cases, such as:
- Text and relationship extraction – analyzing doctor’s patient notes, legal contracts, vendor agreements, rule and regulation documents, etc.
- Enhancing semantic search – connecting employees to business data, charts, information, and resources
- Customer support chatbots – answering questions, directing users to manuals or products, and automatic answering or rerouting of requests
- E-commerce – improving sentiment analysis, search relevancy, targeted responses, and personalized results based on query intent
TECHNOLOGY ASSETS TO SUPPORT UNSTRUCTURED DATA PROJECTS
Through hundreds of search and analytics projects, our engineers have created a range of technology assets to help fill the gaps and address problems that available platforms cannot solve. By eliminating the need to reinvent the wheel for some repeatable use cases, these assets can help organizations accelerate project timelines and outcomes.
These technology assets include:
- Aspire content processing framework to process, normalize, and enrich unstructured data for search and analytics
- Connectors to securely acquire unstructured and structured content from various repositories (with document-level security capabilities)
- Query processing language
- Natural language processing (NLP) toolkits to support natural language understanding
Contact us to discuss how we can help you get more value out of unstructured data through search and analytics.